- Each projecting beam of your home will be carefully measured.
- The end cap measurements are submitted to a local manufacturer.
- Each RETRObeam is welded together with fourteen gauge steel to provide water proof protection.
- Before installation, each RETRObeam is cleansed, primed, then painted to match your existing trim color.
- Our technician carefully removes the fasteners connecting the fascia to the existing beam, then simply slips on the RETRObeam.
- The RETRObeams are attached with minimal amount of fasteners while maintaining the original structural integrity.
Old, decayed beam
Preparing the original beams
RETRObeams ready for installation
Installing the beams